27-02-2014. First, she wrote in her Literary Blog about my new book which is a great honor for me. Today I met her in person: Dr. Eva Jancak is a Psychologist and Psychotherapist. But she is also an Author since 1973: she writes Novels, Anthologys and Essays and she also worked for the Austrian Broadcast ORF. Eva got a lot of cool awards, for example: the Theodor Körner Prize, which is dedicated by the Theodor Körner Fund in recognition of cultural and scientific advances – this is one of Austria’s most prestigious awards in the arts and science. She got the Luitpold Stern Prize in the years 2000, 2003 and in 2005. This award has been named after the well known Novelist specialized in the field of Workers Exploitation. She is also member of the board at the „A Feast for the Ears„-Prize dedicated to people with Learning difficulties. Besides: We had a good cup of coffee at her home and Eva informed me about the different Writer Networks in Austria and Germany. Again I have learned new things about writing and writer… To meet creative people is just so fascinating and exciting for me… Wonderful … Today was the right day to do a „Selfie“ of the two of us …
In Bookstores and as eBook
Writing "On a Secret Mission" was an exciting experience, because I became the first journalist & author being introduced into a very special domain, that has never been opened to outsiders.
I was allowed to write about investigations and operations who are the daily work of Counter-Terrorist-Units in 16 countries of the World.
I dedicated this book to the American actor Kevin SPACEY after watching his performance in the movie "The Negotiator" in 1998, where he played Chris Sabian, a Negotiator of the SWAT unit from Chicago.
My book has been published in 10 countries, in 6 languages, and has got Thousands of readers:
- in Germany, Austria and Switzerland as "In geheimer Mission" by Riva Verlag.
- in Poland as "Tajne misje" by Wydawnictwo Bellona S.A.
- in France, Belgium and Luxembourg as "Forces spéciales contre la terreur" by Les Éditions de Passy.
- in Romania as "Misiune secretă" by Editure Niculescu.
- in Slovakia as "Tajné misie" by Ikar.
- in Czech Republic as "Tajná mise" by Euromedia since January 2017.
- BREAKING NEWS: My book will be published in England in November 2018 — worldwide in all the English speaking countries, like USA, South America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Pre-Order starts in September 2018.
For more informations, please stay tuned.
The next steps will be announced.
Please, stay tuned.