I have been a guest at Nikolaus Kimla´s Go Ahead Power Breakfast. About 150 guests – Managers, Company Heads from various fields as well as Politicians – gathered at the banquet room of uptime ITechnologies GmbH in Vienna. I spoke about tricky relationships between two countrys: Austria and Germany, and I talked about my book „Das Ösi-Phänomen – Was die Österreicher so erfolgreich macht“ („The Austrian phenomenon – what makes the Austrian so successful„). Then, my longterm friend, ex-ORF-anchorman Gregor von Schönstein, interviewed me in front of Austrian Managers. They asked us many questions about the „real“ relationship between Austrians and Germans. My book deals exactly with this issue. According to the Panel-discussion, a picture was made. Standing in front of the audience: Gregor von Schönstein, me – the Author of „Ösi-Phänomen„, Peter Aigner well known PR-expert and our fabulous host, Nikolaus Kimla:
In Bookstores and as eBook
Writing "On a Secret Mission" was an exciting experience, because I became the first journalist & author being introduced into a very special domain, that has never been opened to outsiders.
I was allowed to write about investigations and operations who are the daily work of Counter-Terrorist-Units in 16 countries of the World.
I dedicated this book to the American actor Kevin SPACEY after watching his performance in the movie "The Negotiator" in 1998, where he played Chris Sabian, a Negotiator of the SWAT unit from Chicago.
My book has been published in 10 countries, in 6 languages, and has got Thousands of readers:
- in Germany, Austria and Switzerland as "In geheimer Mission" by Riva Verlag.
- in Poland as "Tajne misje" by Wydawnictwo Bellona S.A.
- in France, Belgium and Luxembourg as "Forces spéciales contre la terreur" by Les Éditions de Passy.
- in Romania as "Misiune secretă" by Editure Niculescu.
- in Slovakia as "Tajné misie" by Ikar.
- in Czech Republic as "Tajná mise" by Euromedia since January 2017.
- BREAKING NEWS: My book will be published in England in November 2018 — worldwide in all the English speaking countries, like USA, South America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Pre-Order starts in September 2018.
For more informations, please stay tuned.
The next steps will be announced.
Please, stay tuned.