Today I spoke to Martina Jung from Radio Orange 94.0 – which is Austrias private Radiostation – on „Kulturbotschaft – Der Kultur auf der Spur“ („Cultural Embassy – the culture on track„). We talked for 30 minutes about the cool guys at the Special units in 16 countrys of this world and what it meant to me to do this phantastic book.
In Bookstores around the World
Writing "Fighting the War on Terror" was an exciting experience, because I became the first journalist & author being introduced into a very special domain, that has never been opened to outsiders.
I was allowed to write about investigations and operations who are the daily work of Counter-Terrorist-Units in 16 countries of the World.
I dedicated this book to the American actor Kevin SPACEY after watching his performance in the movie "The Negotiator" in 1998, where he played Chris Sabian, a Negotiator of the SWAT unit from Chicago.
My book is already available in bookstores in ENGLAND.
It is also available WORLDWIDE in all English speaking countries, like:
USA, South America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
For more informations, please click on the Cover of the book.
My book has been published in 10 countries, in 6 languages, and has got Thousands of readers:
- in Germany, Austria and Switzerland as "In geheimer Mission" by Riva Verlag.
- in Poland as "Tajne misje" by Wydawnictwo Bellona S.A.
- in France, Belgium and Luxembourg as "Forces spéciales contre la terreur" by Les Éditions de Passy.
- in Romania as "Misiune secretă" by Editure Niculescu.
- in Slovakia as "Tajné misie" by Ikar.
- in Czech Republic as "Tajná mise" by Euromedia since January 2017.
The next steps will be announced.
Please, stay tuned.