Promoting my new book “On a Secret Mission” (In geheimer Mission, Riva Verlag, München, 2013) at the Austrian TV-Show “STÖCKL.” together with the well-known Austrian actress Ursula Strauss, who plays a female cop at the Austrian police TV-series “Schnell ermittelt “ („Commissioner Schnell investigates”) a series, that has been sold this year to Sony/Paradigma in the USA and will be filmed as a remake. Then “Neni”-Restaurant owner and Caterer Haya Molcho and rapper-lawyer Gérard, who presented his first album “Blausicht” who sold one million albums and will be on tour in 2014. Barbara Stöckl was our host and presenter of the show.
In Bookstores and as eBook
Hello, writing "On a Secret Mission" was the most exciting experience of my life, because I am the first journalist & author being introduced into that very special masculine domain that has never been opened to outsiders. In fact, I was allowed — as the first non-insider — to write about secret subjects and the daily work of Counter-Terrorist-Units in 16 countries of the World.
I dedicated this book to the American actor Kevin Spacey because I became interested in the topic of security and the work of Counter-Terrorist-units after watching his performance in the movie "The Negotiator" in 1998.
My last book has been published in 10 countries:
- in Germany, Austria and Switzerland as "In geheimer Mission" by Riva Verlag.
- in Poland as "Tajne misje" by Wydawnictwo Bellona S.A.
- in France, Belgium and Luxembourg as "Forces spéciales contre la terreur" by Les Éditions de Passy.
- in Romania as "Misiune secretă" by Editure Niculescu.
- in Slovakia as "Tajné misie" by Ikar.
- in Czech Republic as "Tajná mise" by Euromedia since January 2017.
The next steps and the countries that publish my book, will be announced soon. Please, stay tuned.