At Heiligenkreuzer Hof which was built in the 12th century and is located in the Citycenter of Vienna, I presented in June 2010 in front of more than 300 guests my book „ora@labora“ together with the monks of the abbey of Heiligenkreuz . „ora@labora“ is an interviewbook with abbot Gregor Henckel von Donnersmarck who is the uncle of Oscar-winner Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck. My collegues from the Austrian broadcaster ORF made a 1:28 minutes-show for „Seitenblicke„. For all of you, who could not attend the event – we have it here – with the friendly permission of Interspot:
In Bookstores and as eBook
Hello, writing "On a Secret Mission" was the most exciting experience of my life, because I am the first journalist & author being introduced into that very special masculine domain that has never been opened to outsiders. In fact, I was allowed — as the first non-insider — to write about secret subjects and the daily work of Counter-Terrorist-Units in 16 countries of the World.
I dedicated this book to the American actor Kevin Spacey because I became interested in the topic of security and the work of Counter-Terrorist-units after watching his performance in the movie "The Negotiator" in 1998.
My last book has been published in 10 countries:
- in Germany, Austria and Switzerland as "In geheimer Mission" by Riva Verlag.
- in Poland as "Tajne misje" by Wydawnictwo Bellona S.A.
- in France, Belgium and Luxembourg as "Forces spéciales contre la terreur" by Les Éditions de Passy.
- in Romania as "Misiune secretă" by Editure Niculescu.
- in Slovakia as "Tajné misie" by Ikar.
- in Czech Republic as "Tajná mise" by Euromedia since January 2017.
The next steps and the countries that publish my book, will be announced soon. Please, stay tuned.